1. This Returns and Refunds Policy sets out how and in what circumstances items purchased through the online store operated by Cards and Charm (www.cardsandcharm.co.uk) can be returned.
2. Our Returns and Refunds Policy is valid for 30 calendar days from the date of purchase.
3. In the unlikely event you are not happy with your purchase, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the item you wish to return and the original delivery charges. Alternatively, you may exchange the item for another to the same monetary value.
4. Items must be returned in their original packaging, unopened, and in perfect condition for resale.
5. You will not be entitled to a refund of any costs you incur in returning the item to us.
6. For items that have been damaged in the post, please contact us as soon as possible to arrange an exchange or refund.
7. For items that have been lost in the post, please contact us as soon as possible to arrange an exchange or refund. You will be expected to wait until Royal Mail's timescales have passed before the item can be considered lost and a postage claim initiated.
8. Cards dispatched using the Card Writing Service cannot be returned as they are personalised items.
9. Once your return is received and inspected, we will contact you within 5 working days.
10. All refunds will be credited via the original payment method.
11. If a returned item was purchased using a discount/voucher code, only the amount actually paid will be refunded.
12. We are not responsible for returned items that are lost in the post. We recommend obtaining a free certificate of postage from the Post Office when returning items or using a trackable service.